No products in the cart.
Commercial Pallet Racks/Husky Rack & Wire Pallet Racking/Invincible Rack Uprights/
Husky Pallet Rack Upright Teardrop 48″D x 120″H – 3″ x 1 5/8″ Column
Husky Rack & Wire Invincible rack line Industry standard teardrop design is compatible with other teardrop pallet rack. INVINCIBLEå¨ RACK uses the most common beam attachment in the rack industry. Two teardrop punches, side by side on 2″ centers. Beams are adjustable every 2″.
Made in the USA from USA made high-strength steel. Capacity based on 48″ Beam Spacing.
This upright teardrop 48″D x 120″H – 3″ x 1 5/8″ column from Husky Rack & Wire provides a perfect complement for racking systems with teardrop beams. This structure lets you create a versatile, customizable storage solution for your unique warehousing environment.
These uprights feature a load capacity of 16,700 pounds, making them compatible with many warehouse operations and racking systems. On their own, they weigh only 56.37 pounds, enabling you to store, transport and implement them with ease. The columns provide the flexibility to use them with both new and older teardrop rack styles. They also come with a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Benefits of the Husky Pallet Rack Upright Teardrop 48″D x 120″H Column
This Husky Rack & Wire upright offers numerous benefits in busy warehouses:
- Reliable support: The superior strength of these columns comes from their solid steel construction and teardrop design that enables friction and gravity to lock the beams securely.
- Flexibility: The interchangeability allows you the freedom to mix and match new, used and reconditioned components from other equipment brands.
- Customization: Do you already have a unique racking configuration in your warehouse? You’ll be able to use these columns to meet your specific material handling requirements.
- Safety: The built-in safety catches are an extra feature that can prevent warehouse accidents and injuries resulting from collapsing shelving.
- Easy setup: Installing a 48″D x 120″H upright teardrop column is a fast, easy process if you choose to do the job in-house. You don’t need a skilled labor force or expensive tools and materials to complete the process.
How Do Teardrop Uprights Work?
Teardrop racking systems are a popular choice in warehouses throughout North America. These columns have rows of two vertically arranged, side-by-side teardrop-shaped slots with a 2-inch spacing between each row. Workers install horizontal beams that can move upward or downward to adjust the shelving height to meet the storage requirements. The beams have pins on the end that fit securely into the column’s holes, ensuring reliable support.
The upside-down teardrop shape of the slots enables the beam and shelving to remain secure when accommodating heavy loads. While the force of a forklift collision could push a shelf upward, the beam’s safety catch will prevent a potentially dangerous collapse. You can also install guards at the base of each column for additional security. These metal pieces will help prevent bending and denting of the upright after a significant impact.
Purchase a Husky Pallet Rack 48″D x 120″H Teardrop Upright From T.P. Supply
T.P. Supply Co., Inc. has a long tradition of providing superior pallet racking systems and other warehouse necessities to businesses in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Besides selling equipment, we can also provide installation assistance. Our crews consist of company employees who have extensive experience — we never rely on third-party labor sources to perform the task.
Discover the positive impact that Husky Rack & Wire Invincible racking systems can have on your business and boost its bottom line. Buy your shelving solutions through our online store or contact T.P. Supply Co., Inc. for more information today.
|Shipping Dimensions||120 × 3 × 48 in|
Husky Rack & Wire
1 Year Limited
There are no reviews yet.