No products in the cart.
Cantilever racks store bulky and long loads using metal arms that extend from a base. They allow room for forklifts to pick up these loads without disturbing the rest of the storage. We sell everything you need to assemble a cantilever rack, including:
- Single-sided cantilever towers: Cantilever arms attach to the tower base to create the general storage structure. Single-sided towers only allow for arms to extend from one side, making them ideal for a rack located near a wall or fence.
- Double-sided cantilever towers: A double-sided base features arms on both sides of the tower column to increase storage capacity. They work well when you have a large amount of long, bulky materials to hold.
- Cantilever arms: Our cantilever arms can hold up to 3,000 pounds of weight and come in lengths up to 48". The ideal length and capacity depend on the amount of room and materials you have.
- Bracing: Horizontal bracing and cross-bracing go between the cantilever towers to add extra support for other loads. They hold the rest of the parts together.
- Accessories: We offer accessories such as removable arm stoppers, which add a ledge to cantilever arms for additional stability.
Our easily configurable cantilever rack installation parts give you a wide variety of storage solutions that help you get the job done. Cantilever rack provides options that other kinds of pallet racking can't.
Cantilever Rack Applications
Cantilever racking excels at holding loads containing items like:
In other words, it can hold objects that don't fit on a standard pallet, but need to be transported by a forklift. The following industries can benefit from this design:
- Home and furniture: Bundles of carpet and longer furniture pieces can go directly onto a forklift instead of needing to be secured to a pallet.
- Construction: A forklift can carry specific amounts of building materials, like piping and lumber, to meet a contractor's specifications.
- Manufacturing and warehousing: Numerous products that wouldn't stay still on a pallet can go onto cantilever arms for easy organization.
Benefits of Cantilever Storage SystemsUsing cantilever rack lets you take advantage of the following benefits:
- Easy to configure: After we install your cantilever system, you can easily move, add or remove arms and other parts.
- Versatile: While cantilever storage works well at carrying long loads, they can also hold pallets effectively. Use cantilever racks in addition to other types of racking to store all your loads securely.
- Forklift-friendly: As long as you use the right kind of forklift, you can maneuver it around storage easily.
Purchasing Cantilever Racking From T.P. Supply Co., Inc.
As a small, family-owned business, we know that your company's storage needs don't fit into a prepackaged kit. So, we stock a wide range of storage systems that you can tailor to your professional goals. Our cantilever racking parts are just one of the many product types we offer. Browse our items and request a quote to learn how we can supply and install the racking system you desire.