No products in the cart.
Commercial Pallet Racks/Husky Rack & Wire Pallet Racking/Invincible Rack Uprights/
Husky Pallet Rack Upright Teardrop 48″D x 144″H – 3″ x 1 5/8″ Column
Husky Rack & Wire Invincible rack line Industry standard teardrop design is compatible with other teardrop pallet rack. INVINCIBLEå¨ RACK uses the most common beam attachment in the rack industry. Two teardrop punches, side by side on 2″ centers. Beams are adjustable every 2″.
Made in the USA from USA made high-strength steel. Capacity based on 48″ Beam Spacing.
This Husky Rack & Wire Invincible 48″D x 144″H pallet rack upright teardrop column includes a Bowlockå safety clip that won’t activate or allow removal unless the user manually removes the beam first. It’s compatible with both new and older versions of teardrop racking systems.
The Husky Pallet Rack Upright Teardrop 48″D x 144″H weighs only 63.87 pounds, making it easy to transport, handle and install. The load capacity of 16,700 pounds enables it to meet the material handling requirements of most warehousing and storage environments. This product comes with a one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty for additional buyer protection.
Benefits of the Husky Pallet Rack Upright Teardrop Design
The upright teardrop 48″D x 144″H – 3″ x 1 5/8″ column provides many benefits for material handling operations like yours:
- Interchangeability: You’ll have the flexibility to use these columns with racking systems from multiple manufacturers, giving you a versatile, reconfigurable solution.
- Stability: The unique teardrop design relies on gravity and friction to lock the beam pins into place in the upright’s slots. The more weight the column must support, the more it compresses and the stronger it becomes.
- Ease of installation: You don’t need skilled labor or expensive tools and equipment to set up these pallet rack uprights. The process is quick and hassle-free.
- Customization: Because you can mix and match the uprights with components from other brands, you can tailor them to your warehousing environment.
- Safe: The built-in safety catches offer additional protection that prevents potentially catastrophic warehouse accidents.
How Do Teardrop Uprights Work?
These racks take their name from the configuration of the set of holes that hold the pins on the end of the beams. The shape of these slots resembles an upside-down teardrop. This unique design eliminates the need for clips or fasteners to hold the beams in place, as the upright remains locked and sturdy while maintaining reliable support for the beams.
Because the hole is wider at the top, the pin from the beam rests in the narrower portion. This natural positioning prevents the beam from slipping out unless you force the shelving upward. If a forklift collision or another event causes this upward motion to occur, the safety catch will keep the shelf from falling. This feature reduces the risk of damage to stored goods and injuries to your workforce.
Purchase a 48″D x 144″H Husky Pallet Rack Teardrop Upright From T.P. Supply Co., Inc.
At T.P. Supply, we’ve been providing safe, multifunctional racking systems and other essential warehouse equipment for decades. We support the high-quality products we sell with exceptional service. If you don’t want to install the uprights, our team can handle the job for you. Our crews consist of in-house employees — we never rely on outside labor.
Our commitment to delivering superior service has enabled us to earn a repeat business rate of over 90% from our customers throughout North America.
Buy online today or contact us to learn more about the advantages of integrating these pallet rack uprights into your warehousing operation.
|Shipping Dimensions||144 × 3 × 48 in|
Husky Rack & Wire
1 Year Limited
There are no reviews yet.