No products in the cart.
Husky Pallet Rack Upright Teardrop 42″D x 96″H – 3″ x 1 5/8″ Column
Husky Rack & Wire Invincible rack line Industry standard teardrop design is compatible with other teardrop pallet rack. INVINCIBLEå¨ RACK uses the most common beam attachment in the rack industry. Two teardrop punches, side by side on 2″ centers. Beams are adjustable every 2″.
Made in the USA from USA made high-strength steel. Capacity based on 48″ Beam Spacing.
Pallet racking is a practical storage system for your warehouse, and T.P. Suply Company, Inc. carries Husky Pallet Rack Upright Teardrop Columns — critical components of teardrop-style pallet racking systems. The teardrop-shaped punches allow users to place horizontal beams and shelves in the racking.
Our industry-color green uprights are manufactured from high-strength steel that can support up to 16,700 pounds. You can be confident that your racking uprights will hold your palleted products and allow efficient picking and storage processes.
Benefits of Our 42″ x 96″ Husky Pallet Rack Upright With a Teardrop Design
Our racking upright is designed for teardrop pallet racking, the standard rack style in the industry. Along the column are two rows of teardrop-shaped holes. The connector pins on the horizontal crossbeams slide into the rounded top and settle into the smaller bottom shape.
Teardrop pallet racks offer several benefits, including:
- Cost savings: Teardrop racking has lower costs than other racking systems, making these uprights an excellent choice for operations looking to get an effective racking system for less.
- Adjustability: You can adjust your teardrop racking system’s height and width to fit your products. Due to the punches’ spacing, the beams are adjustable in 2-inch increments.
- Stability and safety: Since the horizontal beam fits snugly in the narrowest part of the teardrop, the beam is locked to the upright, preventing the shelves from moving accidentally.
- Customizations: Teardrop racking is uniform between manufacturers, so you can use these uprights with components from other manufacturers as long as the measurements match. The Husky Rack and Wire system uses the industry-standard teardrop pattern that accepts the majority of teardrop-style beams.
About the Husky Pallet Rack Upright Teardrop 3″ x 1 5/8″ Column
The upright is the vertical column that supports the rack from the floor to the top shelf. The shelves can be adjusted to allow for the height of the loaded pallet and clearance for the forklift. You can add several shelves to the upright frame to accommodate multiple levels of products. Since teardrop-style pallet racks require no special tools for assembly, you can make these adjustments easily.
Pallet storage solutions are advantageous for staff, product and facility safety, with:
- Safety clips: These beams feature Bowlock® safety clips that cannot be removed with the beam still in place, so the shelves will remain stable.
- Rack Manufacturers’ Institute (RMI) certification: Our rack uprights are RMI Certified, which confirms that our columns meet the strictest quality and durability standards set by the RMI, the pallet racking authority.
Pallet racking also improves productivity in your facility. Forklift operators can store and pick products faster, freeing more of their time to spend on other important tasks.
Purchase Husky Pallet Rack Teardrop Uprights From T.P. Supply Company, Inc.
Since 1979, T.P. Supply Company, Inc. has been the trusted source for pallet racking systems. Our racking uprights by Husky are necessary for durable, long-lasting racking systems to store your products. When you order from us, we will deliver your uprights to your facility on our own trucks. Our team will set up the racking system in your warehouse so it’s ready to go.