No products in the cart.
Husky Pallet Rack Upright Teardrop 42″D x 144″H – 3″ x 1 5/8″ Column
Husky Rack & Wire Invincible rack line Industry standard teardrop design is compatible with other teardrop pallet rack. INVINCIBLEå¨ RACK uses the most common beam attachment in the rack industry. Two teardrop punches, side by side on 2″ centers. Beams are adjustable every 2″.
Made in the USA from USA made high-strength steel. Capacity based on 48″ Beam Spacing.
A racking system for your warehouse can improve your operations and bottom line. The upright is 3 inches by 1 5/8 inches and fits a 42-inch-by-144-inch pallet rack system. This durable racking component features high-tensile steel from the USA. These green uprights are in new condition and have a capacity of 16,700 pounds, giving them the power to support multiple pallets of products.
Advantages of Teardrop Upright Racking
Our Husky Pallet Rack Uprights are teardrop pallet racks, one of the most popular rack systems in the industry. The teardrop system offers several advantages for warehouse storage, including:
- Low cost: Teardrop racking is one of the most cost-effective pallet storage systems. Access secure, high-quality storage options within your company’s budget.
- Easy assembly: Pallet uprights use a slide-in assembly and require no special tools, fasteners or bolts. The simple setup process makes it easy to reconfigure your warehouse space.
- Adjustable shelving: The Husky Pallet Rack has two rows of teardrop holes along the length of the upright. These holes are spaced 2 inches apart, so you can adjust the shelving to fit changing storage requirements.
- Stable structure: The teardrop shape makes it easy to slide beams into the upright before settling them into the smaller part of the cutout. Crossbeams fit into the teardrop holes securely to support heavy pallets.
- Rack Manufacturers’ Institute (RMI) Certified: Our pallet rack uprights are officially certified by the RMI. This certification ensures our products meet strict quality and durability standards, so you can be confident that your racking system is safe for your products, staff and facility.
- Universal compatibility: Teardrop racking systems are uniform across manufacturers due to their popularity. Our teardrop uprights are compatible with new- and old-style teardrop connectors. As long as the measurements match, you can use virtually any teardrop pallet rack components you have.
How the 42″ x 144″ Husky Pallet Racking System With 3″ x 1 5/8″ Uprights Works
The teardrop upright is a vertical column running top to bottom of the shelf system. The holes in the upright hold the crossbeam’s connectors in place. Shelves can be adjusted based on the size of the pallet.
Teardrop pallet racking like this upright column has tear-shaped holes. The teardrop pattern is the industry standard, and its holes accept most teardrop-style beams. The connectors on the horizontal beams slide into the wide part of the teardrop, then settle into the narrow opening. This position locks the beams to the upright for a sturdy assembly.
You can only move the horizontal beams after lifting the shelf upward. Our beams use the patented Bowlock® safety clip to prevent the shelves from moving unintentionally. If a forklift accidentally lifts too much, the Bowlock® safety clip will keep the shelves in place because you must remove the beam to trigger the clip.
Purchase Husky Rack Uprights From T.P. Supply Company, Inc.
T.P. Supply Company, Inc. has new Husky Pallet Rack Uprights for secure and safe racking systems. Since 1979, we’ve strived to offer high-quality pallet racks and shelving for warehouses and storage areas. We will deliver your pallet racking to your facility and set it up so you can begin using it immediately.