No products in the cart.
Husky Pallet Rack Upright Teardrop 42″D x 120″H – 3″ x 1 5/8″ Column
Husky Rack & Wire Invincible rack line Industry standard teardrop design is compatible with other teardrop pallet rack. INVINCIBLEå¨ RACK uses the most common beam attachment in the rack industry. Two teardrop punches, side by side on 2″ centers. Beams are adjustable every 2″.
Made in the USA from USA made high-strength steel. Capacity based on 48″ Beam Spacing.
Pallet racks allow warehouses and storage facilities to use their available space strategically when storing palletized items. The Husky Pallet Rack Upright from T.P. Supply Company, Inc. is a durable racking component for pallet storage. This column is made from high-tensile steel that can support up to 16,700 pounds based on 48-inch beam spacing.
The Husky rack teardrop pattern is the industry standard, meaning it works with most teardrop-style beams. The upright is compatible with both new-style and-old style teardrop rack styles. The racking structure requires no special tools to set up because the teardrop shapes create a simple slide-in design.
These industry-color green beams use the patented Bowlock® safety clip, which cannot be removed without removing the beam to prevent the crossbeam from becoming unattached from the upright. The teardrop upright is Rack Manufacturers’ Institute (RMI) Certified for safety and durability.
Benefits of the 42″ x 120″ Husky Pallet Rack Upright
T.P. Supply Company, Inc.’s pallet racking solutions offer several benefits to warehouses and storage facilities. These systems:
- Increase storage density: The Husky Pallet Rack Upright supports vertical storage so you can use all your available warehouse space. Pallet racking increases your facility’s storage capacity compared to floor stacking alone.
- Offer structural durability: Pallet racks are a durable storage solution that can withstand collisions with forklifts, and some systems are rated for seismic activity. Racking protects your products, facility and staff from accidents and injuries.
- Improve productivity: A 42-inch-by-120-inch Husky Pallet Rack can improve operational efficiency. Racking systems allow you to store products efficiently and pick them easily. This saved time allows your staff to complete processes faster and spend more time on high-value tasks.
- Ensure safety: Our rack upright is RMI Certified as a safe racking system. Certification requires racking components to adhere to strict quality and durability standards and account for seismic codes in the system’s design.
- Customize to your needs: Racking systems have a flexible design that you can adjust to fit your unique needs. For example, these racking uprights allow horizontal beams to be adjusted every 2 inches, so you can change your shelf clearance to store larger products.
About the 3″ x 1 5/8″ Column for Husky Pallet Racks With Upright Teardrops
The pallet racking system stores pallets on metal shelves for forklifts to access. This product is the vertical column that supports the 42-inch-deep-by-120-inch-high Husky Pallet Rack’ structure. The upright features two rows of holes where users insert shelving beams.
Teardrop racking like this upright column uses tear-shaped patterns where the horizontal crossbeams connect the rack’s frame. The beam pins go into the larger opening, then slide down into the smaller area. This design keeps the shelves securely in place, requires no fasteners and enables workers to reconfigure the system as needed.
Choose T.P. Supply Company, Inc. for Your Facility’s Pallet Rack Systems
T.P. Supply Company, Inc. has supplied quality-made pallet racking systems since 1979. With our pallet storage solutions, you can efficiently pick and store your products, improving your facility’s efficiency and profits. We will deliver your order on our own trucks, and our team will set your new pallet rack up in your warehouse.