No products in the cart.
Lynx Pallet Racks
Husky Rack and Wire's Lynx Rack — featuring easy installation, high-strength steel and compatibility with industry-standard racks — makes for a simple and flexible shelving storage solution. The Lynx double-slotted pallet rack system includes beams and uprights of various sizes and capacities. Choose a reliable shelving system that fits your specifications no matter what industry you serve.
Benefits of Lynx Shelving
Customers who choose the Lynx Rack for storage get to enjoy benefits such as:
- Simplicity: After you order shelving from us, we will install it for you. If you want to reconfigure your Lynx pallet rack in the future, you can easily move it to accommodate more shelves or larger items.
- Stability: The Lynx double-slotted rack's design has superior sturdiness over single-slotted models because of the way it distributes weight. Its materials are manufactured with U.S. High-Strength Steel, created with the highest standards in mind.
- Security: During Lynx shelving system installation, an integral safety catch automatically secures beams in place once they settle into the proper position. No need to remember to close clasps or turn locks. Use the flanged posts at the bottom of the unit to mount the racking to the floor.
- Versatility: Position shelves at the heights you need to store products and materials. Use the Lynx system's parts with industry-standard parts or choose pieces entirely from the Lynx system.
- Convenience: Like all our Husky Rack and Wire branded items, Lynx shelving parts ship within 48 hours. Husky will pay for freight if they break that promise.
Lynx Shelving Applications
Industries that manage large volumes of products organize their workflow using Lynx pallet racks. The Lynx shelving storage solution can be found in industries such as:
- Warehousing: The Lynx Rack's compact design fits smaller items without taking up too much room. Warehouses can combine Lynx shelving with larger racking systems to make a place for everything. Use a forklift or handloading to transport loads held on a Lynx rack.
- Retail: While the smaller sizes of Lynx Rack can fit into retail spaces and backroom storage, it has enough strength to carry multiple tons, letting it hold anything in a store's inventory. Display products securely or keep inventory items safe.
- Manufacturing: Products big and small can be stored on Lynx shelving, making it ideal for parts of various sizes. The Lynx Rack can hold every step of the manufacturing process with ease.
Purchasing the Lynx Rack From T.P. Supply Co.
At T.P. Supply Co., Inc., we stock numerous storage solutions in our inventory that businesses of all kinds can use to meet their goals. As a family-owned small business, we understand that your company's requirements aren't prepackaged. Our selection of racking parts and more lets entrepreneurs decide what's right for their business — not us. We will gladly guide you through the process and install the final product for you, but at the end of the day, you know what you need. Browse our items below and use our customized quote tool to request an estimate and get expert assistance.